WIN A HIGH-OCTANE TACTICAL DRIVING EXPERIENCE WITH ME!
To celebrate the launch of my latest book State of Mind: How I Ran 36 Ultramarathons Back to Back with No Training I will be taking ONE lucky winner to V-Force to enjoy one of their special-forces-like driving courses.
* This prize is for a UK resident only. A Non-UK resident winner will receive a signed copy of the book (NON-NEGOTIABLE – see below for details). *Terms and conditions apply
1. SHARE this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcIAWpYon4
2. Sign up to my NO-SPAM newsletter AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!
You can also subscribe to me on one of the following platforms:
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK – HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Subscribe/follow Chris Thrall on either:
b. Share this video on any social media platform
c. Sign up for Chris’s NO-SPAM newsletter at christhrall.com
2. The promoter is Serf Books Ltd whose website is www.serfbooks.com
3. The competition is open to residents worldwide but only residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over are eligible for the driving experience prize. A winner from a country other than the UK will receive a signed copy of the book and the driving prize will be drawn for again.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via christhrall.com/stateofmind.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be December 31st 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
A V-Force tactical driving course (UK residents only)
A signed copy of State of Mind (Worldwide residents)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. The winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner of the time and date of the event. The winner is responsible for checking logistical requirements, such as clothing etc, directly with V-Force.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image or film in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Serf Book‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. The (UK) winner of the V-Force racing driving experience is responsible for all costs outside of the event itself, such as travel to and from the event, food, drink and accommodation expenses.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. Users hereby agree to release YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and all other platforms, from any and all liability related to this contest.
25. You are providing your information to Chris Thrall and Serf Books and not to any other party. The information provided will only be used by Chris Thrall for the purpose of contacting you should you win and sending you his newsletter.
26. All entries must comply with the respective social media companies’ policies. YouTube’s terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/