How My Best Friend DIED When We Took ACID (LSD) Here’s my story about this escapade and how it all went so wrong WARNING! ACCOUNT OF DEATH!
WARNING! GRAPHIC ACCOUNT OF DEATH! My best friend dying from drugs psychosis (drowning) when we took acid (LSD) at a festival
Transcript snippet from podcast
Today I wanted to talk about how my friend died after we took LSD. I have found by listening to other shows that hallucinogenics are being talked about only in a positive light. People need to know there can be an adverse side … ‘
Subscribe to Chris Thrall on YouTube
Click this link to go to my YouTube channel:
Please support the Bought the T-Shirt Podcast
Friends, please support the channel from only £2 a month at:
In return you’ll get offered a VIP invite to my annual talk and after-party, an electronic copy of all my books, a monthly ‘insider updates’ video and weekly life-coaching LIVE seminar and your name in the YouTube podcast credits
Alternatively make a one-off donation:
Buy me a coffee!
Go Fund Me:
Newsletter and FREE books!
Sign up for my NON-SPAM newsletter and receive two FREE books:
Chris’s bestselling memoirs
Eating Smoke: One Man’s Descent Into Psychosis in Hong Kong’s Triad Heartland
Forty Nights: My Escape from Crystal Meth Hell
How to Write a Memoir